Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home from Scotland!

We arrived safely in Charlotte last night at 7 pm. It is good to be home but I am already missing those I met in Scotland. When I am less jet lagged I will be posting several posts about the trip and many pictures! For now please check out the video that has been put on You Tube showing the City Outreach we were a part of in Edinburgh. I can't watch it without tearing up. Thank you for all the prayers you have been saying. Please continue to pray for the Cables Wynd community and for Centre Pointe Church as they continue to reach out to them.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PP1bzoJeaU

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So glad you're home safely and that God did great things during your trip! I look forward to reading more when you get "refreshed and rested" and feel like blogging again!