Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am a GRANDMA!


Heather and JR had beautiful Camryn Elizabeth Demby last Sunday, August 3rd while I was preparing to return home from Scotland! I will be meeting her for the first time tomorrow afternoon and can't wait! When Mark picked me up in the airport he had on the seat awaiting me a stack of pictures of Camryn! My favorite so far is the one I have attached to thi! Isn't she beautiful! It is crazy I haven't even seen her in person yet and already I am thinking of all the memories we will have with her as she grows up. I especially can't wait to take her camping with us in a few years!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey, this is your husband Mark, I think your the neatest person I have ever known!!!! I love you more, and more every day!!!!!

Sandy said...

Oh SO beautiful! What a blessing from God! I'm really happy for ya'll because there is NOTHING like being grandparents!! ;)