Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving back to blogger!

Well, after moving my blog over to my Mac IWeb site a little under a year ago, I am now returning to blogger. I love the graphics and flexibility associated with my Mac IWeb site but have heard some say that they are unable to open much of my site and I want anyone interested in my day to day chatter to be able to reach my site. Plus, I am going to rely completely on my Mac photo gallery to keep pictures up to date instead of having them in two locations to simplify life a bit. So with all of that said.......I'm bacccckkkkkkkk! Over the next few days I will be updating my blogger site and carrying some of my favorite blog entries over from I Web site. Parden the dust as this site undergoes a bit of reconstruction! Have a blessed day! Stacey

No comments: