Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Birth of our BLOG!


Who would have ever thought that I would have enough to say to warrant starting a blog???? Well most anyone who knows me would assure you that I am never short on words! With that said, Mark and I thought this would be a fun way for family and friends and maybe a few people who just happen upon our blog to keep up with all of the adventures that we enjoy! You will be taken from the local drag strips with Mark, to camping adventures in the NC mountains and even to Edinburgh, Scotland with Stacey. We will share pictures and stories with you and look forward to having you leave comments so that we know you stopped by! This picture of Mark and I was taken last July when we took a camping trip by ourselves to Hickory Nut Falls Family Campground in Chimney Rock. We took a day and went hiking to the top of Hickory Nut Falls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey & Mark! Enjoyed reading your blog! Great to see the photos of you guys! Love, Sherry Hanes

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you've decided to blog! I'll be a regular subscriber to your updates and I look forward to keeping up with your Scotland trip this way! YAY! Hugs and blessings to you and Mark.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey. Love your blog and your pics. I'll be checking in while you're in Scotland. Love ya