Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're having a baby!!!


Well, not exactly.....Mark's daughter, Heather, is having her first child. Sorry for the excitement/scare I caused! Unfortunately, they are planning on inducing her while I am in Scotland. So my first sight of my first grandchild will be over the internet. Thankfully, our son-in-law (the soon to be new daddy!) is very much a techy, so he has promised me some amazing first pictures! I didn't expect to be so excited about this baby but I am thrilled! It really sunk in when we went to visit Heather and JR a couple of weeks ago and saw the nursery and talked to Heather at length about her pregnancy. I can't wait! Enjoy this picture of Mark and Heather taken at our visit to there house a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations Paw Paw Mark and Nana Stacey! ;) TOO EXCITING!!!

Unknown said...

I think it should be "MawMaw"